Successful completion of grade 12 from a Canadian or US high school, or equivalent*
Note: Completion of grade 12 Science (especially Biology and/or Physics) is advantageous.
*Non-Canadian or US high school diploma must be deemed equivalent to Canadian level education, along with English proficiency as determined through IELTS examination (Academic Module) or TOEFL.
1. Criminal Record Check (CRC)
2. Standard First Aid and CPR-C with AED or Standard First Aid-Health Care Provider.
- Students to obtain their own or at a session at Pacific Health Institute prior to program start date
3. Proof of a negative tuberculosis (TB) skin test.
4. All immunizations should be up to date, including
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza (required annually)
All students must have regular access to a portable computer with the ability to connect to Wi-Fi (laptop or tablet). These devices will also be required during class time.